All students are invited and encouraged to attend the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy's Career Fair. It is never too early to start networking and making job contacts.
|Date:||Saturday, October 13, 2018|
|Time:||9:30 a.m. to 4:40 p.m.|
|Location:||University of Maryland School of Pharmacy - Pharmacy Hall
20 N. Pine Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
All students are invited and encouraged to attend the School of Pharmacy's Career Fair. It is never too early to start networking and making job contacts. Dress appropriately.
The following important documents will provide you with additional information about this year's career fair, including an agenda and list of participating companies. Please download these documents (after they have been posted) and bring them with you to the Career Fair.
- Career Fair Agenda
- Student Interview Schedule
- Participating Companies List
Parking is available for students in the Lexington Garage, located at 660 W. Lexington Street.
For P4 Student Interviews:
Fourth-year (P4) student pharmacists will schedule interviews with employers during the Career Fair. (Note: Only P4 students will interview for jobs.)
When signing up, note the location of each interview scheduled.
7 Tips for Interviewing:
- Dress appropriately.
- Print your resume and bring multiple copies to give to interviewers.
- When you shake hands, pump twice with a firm grip.
- Answer the question that is asked of you.
- The interviewer's assumption is that this is you at your best, so be ready to bring your best.
- Mention the results that you have achieved, including numbers and examples, and how long it took to achieve the results.
- Do your best to showcase that you have the ability to handle whatever comes your way.
Please download the "Invitation to Employers" letter, which contains the details for the Career Fair and interviews. Also, please complete one of the payment options below and submit it according to the directions. After the School receives your payment, a confirmation notice will be sent by email.
- Invitation to Employers
- Check Payment Registration Form
- Credit Card Payment Registration Form
(Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to the Office of Student Affairs at 410-706-2158)
- Parking and Driving Directions
You will receive details of locations of interviews at the Career Fair.
Use the front entrance of Pharmacy Hall (20 N. Pine Street) to drop off and pick up materials beginning at 8 a.m. This is a "no parking" area. After unloading your vehicle, please park in the Lexington Garage, located at 660 W. Lexington Street (at the corner of Pine Street and Lexington Street). Parking vouchers will be available at the check-in table on Saturday morning.
To update your contact information and have your organization receive an invitation to the Career Fair, please send an email to email@example.com.
If you have additional questions, please e-mail us at the email address above.