The School of Pharmacy admits 160 new students each year. We admit students for our fall semester only, on a rolling basis Applications submitted earlier will be reviewed earlier. To apply to our PharmD program, you must complete the following steps:
- Prepare to apply. This includes completing prerequisites and meeting our minimum requirements.
- Complete a PharmCAS application.
- Submit a supplemental application for the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy.
- Interview in-person at the school.
- Receive an offer of acceptance and pay a deposit.
The School reserves the right to make changes in requirements for admission, curriculum, standards for advancement and graduation, fees, and rules and regulations.
Copyright © 2017 University of Maryland School of Pharmacy