The School of Pharmacy admits 160 new students each year. We admit students for our fall semester only, and do not offer rolling admissions. To apply to our PharmD program, you must complete the following steps:
- Prepare to apply. This includes completing prerequisites and meeting our minimum requirements.
- Complete a PharmCAS application.
- Submit a supplemental application for the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy.
- Interview in-person at the school.
- Receive an offer of acceptance and pay a deposit.
The School reserves the right to make changes in requirements for admission, curriculum, standards for advancement and graduation, fees, and rules and regulations.
Copyright © 2015 University of Maryland School of Pharmacy