Before enrolling in the PharmTechX Program at the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy, students must meet certain admission requirements.
The PharmTechX Program at the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy is open to any licensed pharmacy technician who has at least three years of work experience.
To cost for each certificate program is $40 per credit hour. The program offers two payment options from which students can choose:
- Option 1: One-time payment covering all costs.
- Option 2: Pay-as-you-go payment plan in which students can purchase the certificate program in segments. For example, Certificate 1 includes three segments: A, B, and C, where Segment A includes Modules 1 and 2, Segment B includes Modules 3 and 4, and Segment C includes Module 5.
To enroll in one of the certificate programs offered through the PharmTechX program at the School of Pharmacy, please select the link below that corresponds to the certificate for which you would like to register:
- Certificate 1: Leadership and Patient Care (Required for all participants)
- Certificate 2: Excellence in Health-System Pharmacy
- Certificate 3: Community Pharmacy Practice and Management
- A refund, less a $15 administration fee, will be processed if cancellations are made within 15 days. Other restrictions may apply.
- Refund requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- Refunds are not available in the following circumstances:
- A learner has logged into a course or series;
- Has launched course materials;
- Course materials have been shipped; or
- Request is made after 15 days of the ordering date.
- Course registrations are non-transferrable.
Copyright © 2017 University of Maryland School of Pharmacy