Activities will include:
- Continuing education courses
- Tours of the School and the Maryland Poison Center which is celebrating its 40th Anniversary
- Special program for PhD alumni
- Crab feast - BBQ lunch
- Milestone reunion class parties for the classes of 2007, 2002, 1997, 1992, 1987, 1982, 1977, 1982, 1967, 1962, and 1957
There are many Baltimore attractions that appeal to groups and families. Consider forming a group Friday, Saturday evening, or even Sunday. Make it a weekend! Contact old classmates and friends, and gather family members to see Baltimore together. Take advantage of group rates at one of the following attractions:
Spirit of Baltimore
To plan a group visit, please contact Jim Dimmer at 443-573-0308.
To plan a group visit, please contact Alana Kolb at 410-986-4008.
To plan a group visit, call the group ticket line at 410-576-3833.
Sports Legends at Camden Yards/Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum
To plan a group visit, please contact John Hein at 410-727-1539, ext. 3051.
Reginald F. Lewis Museum of Maryland African American History & Culture
To plan a group visit, please call 443-263-1831.
Baltimore Museum of Art
To plan a group visit, please call 443-573-1703.
The Francis – Merrick Performing Arts Center
To purchase discounted tickets:
- Click on the show you would like
- Enter the special offer code: Maryland
- Create an account, only have to do this one time
- Find the seats you would like, either orchestra or balcony
- Purchase tickets with your credit card
- Print tickets from your computer
If you should have questions, please contact Megan Miley at 443-703-2401.
Baltimore has plenty of FREE activities as well. The Baltimore Convention and Visitors Bureau has compiled a list of FREE activities at: http://baltimore.org/30-free-things/.
See you in Baltimore!
Copyright © 2013 University of Maryland School of Pharmacy