Faculty from the CDPP have presented on a wide range of topics examining the dynamic connections between theory and practice in the health care arena and assessing the impact on regulation, policy, industry practices, and health care treatment standards.
Explore the links below to view presentations given by our faculty at local, national, and international conferences and briefings.
- Balancing Access and Patient Safety
- AMCP Symposium, Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Evaluation of an Early Educational Program to Increase Live Kidney Donation
- Status of Legislation on Pharmaceutical Reimportation
- Medicare Prescription Drug Improvement and Modernization Act of 2003
- Budget Impact Modeling: Appropriateness and Determining Quality Input
- Cardiovascular Risk of Selective COX-2 Inhibitors Compared To Other NSAID Agents: An Observational Study of a Medicaid Population
- Estimates of Heart Failure Risk of Thiazolidinediones in a Medicaid Managed Care Organization Population
- Projected Spending on Prescription Drugs Used to Treat Mental Health and Substance Abuse Disorders: Impact of Clinical and Economic Factors
- Role of Pharmacists in Educating Children and Parents about Asthma Medicines
- Value of Specialty Certification in Pharmacy
- Impact of Targeted Pharmaceutical Risk Management Efforts