The Bruker SolariX ESI/MALDI-12T FT-ICR mass spectrometer provides a versatile ionization platform, ultra-high resolving power, and numerous gas-phase dissociatoin techniques.
This mass spectrometer is equipped with:
- Mass resolving power (RP) in excess of 1,000,000.
- FT-ICR technology providing unrivaled mass accuracy.
- 12 Telsa, superconducting, refrigerated, and ultrashielded magnet.
- Wide range of gas-phase dissociation techniques, including in-source collision induced dissociation (CID), CID, sustained off resonance irradiation (SORI) CID, and multiple electron-based techniques including ETD, ECD, and EID.
- ESI, APCI, and solid state API ionization probes.
- MALDI source with Smartbeam II laser.