Collaborators and Partners
Since our founding in 1998, the Pharmaceutical Research Computing (PRC) center's collaborators have included federal and state agencies, pharmaceutical companies, and other public and private sector partners.
- Food and Drug Administration
- Human-Computer Interaction Lab at the University of Maryland, College Park
- IMPAQ International, LLC
- Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Merck & Co.
- National Institutes of Health
- National Pharmacy Council
- PhRMA Foundation
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Veterans Administration
- University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Center for Health Related Informatics and Bio-Imaging
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Research Retirement Foundation