Here, you will find information for School of Pharmacy faculty, staff, and students about COVID-19's impact on School operations.
UMSOP Status Update:
As of Mar. 3, 2022:
- Classes: In-person PharmD, PhD, and MS programs resume their in-person format. Traditionally online programs continue their online format.
- Experiential Rotations: Dependent on rotation site; contact email@example.com for details
- Events: In-person events allowed with no size or food restrictions
- Employees: Hybrid approach of on campus presence and telework dependent on the job
- Universities at Shady Grove: See Updates on COVID-19
Links to the most recent communications from the School of Pharmacy to faculty, staff, students, and trainees are provided here.
- March 2, 2022: Changes to UMB’s Mask Policy
To see older communications sent by the School, please visit the Letters from the Dean archive.
UMB's Return to Campus Guide provides guidance specific to UMB that will allow schools and departments to manage operations in a safe and effective way as the University conducts a phased return to campus.Explore the UMB Return to Campus Guide
All meetings must have a virtual meeting component. This is to allow anyone who may be teleworking or who may not feel comfortable meeting in-person an opportunity to actively participate in the meeting. The Dean’s Suite has three options that we hope will assist you:
- Option 1: Use conference rooms that have WebEx technology.
- Option 2: Each meeting participant should bring their laptop or mobile device to the conference room if the room does not have WebEx technology.
- Option 3: Each meeting participant should meet from their desk (on campus or at home) as they have since March 2020.
Click here for a list of WebEx equipped conference rooms and for instructions on reserving rooms.
School of Pharmacy Event Policy