Information relevant to School of Pharmacy faculty about the impact of COVID-19 on telework, research operations, and practice sites is available on this webpage.
Please check this page daily for updates, as new information will be added as soon as it becomes available.
Links to recent communications from the School are provided here. To see older communications from the School, please visit the Letters from the Dean archive.
- Aug. 13, 2020: SAFE on Campus and Mandatory COVID-19 Testing
- June 11, 2020: Plan for UMSOP's Fall 2020 Semester
Below are some of the most recent guidances related to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic issued by the University. To view the full list of University guidances, please visit the UMB COVID-19 website.
- Aug. 13, 2020: COVID-19 Testing Guidance Letter
- Aug. 10, 2020: Letter regarding SAFE on Campus Symptom Monitoring
- Aug. 4, 2020: Updates and Reminders Regarding Phase 2 of Research Activities
- Aug. 4, 2020: UM Shuttle Suspended for Fall Semester
- Aug. 3, 2020: Letter Regarding UMB Updated Face Covering Policy
- July 31, 2020: Letter regarding COVID-19 Testing for Employees and Students Returning to Campus