Teaching Excellence Day is an annual seminar designed for all School of Pharmacy faculty, preceptors, and residents from pharmacy residency programs across the state of Maryland.
Watch the presentations from the 2021 Teaching Excellence Day:
- Teamwork Makes the Dream Work: Using Team-Based Learning in PharmD Education
- Teaching and Learning Strategies
- "I thought I was doing a great job?" Providing Effective Criteria-Based Feedback
- Zooming into Remote Precepting
- Anti-racism in Healthcare
For More Information
More information, including an agenda, can be found on this website.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Department of Pharmacy Practice and Science at firstname.lastname@example.org.