Facilities and Laboratory Services maintains the School of Pharmacy's buildings, labs, and scientific equipment.
In the event of a fire, chemical leak, gas leak, personal injury, or biological or radiation spill and hazard, call 6-711 immediately from a campus phone, or 911 from a normal phone.
For facilities-related issues that require immediate attention, please contact Operations and Maintenance (O&M) at 410-706-7570. For other inquiries related to Facilities, email email@example.com, or call 410.706.7651.
SOP Facilities & Laboratory Services provides the following services:
- Assists with renovations/construction
- Facilitates campus maintenance of buildings (including routine surveying of space)
- Provides a number of laboratory services including help with the installation of equipment requiring building services
- Coordinates Moves
- Maintains master room inventory
- Provides limited assistance with Event set up
- Oversees COOP, Emergency Planning, Safety
- Assists with Campus Facilities Master Planning
- Liaison between SOP and Campus AES, EHS, O&M Offices
Facilities Event Setup & Assistance
School of Pharmacy faculty, students and staff who would like to have furniture removed or rearranged as part of an event should fill out the form located here. If approved, the Dean’s Office will create a work order with the campus movers to remove/rearrange the furniture, as well as to return it to its original layout when the event is over.