Facilities and Laboratory Services maintains the School of Pharmacy's buildings, labs, and scientific equipment.
In the event of a fire, chemical leak, gas leak, personal injury, or biological or radiation spill and hazard, call 6-711 immediately from a campus phone, or 911 from a normal phone.
For facilities-related issues that require immediate attention, please contact Operations and Maintenance (O&M) at 410-706-7570. For other inquiries related to Facilities, email email@example.com, or call 410.706.7651.
SOP Facilities & Laboratory Services provides the following services:
- Assists with renovations/construction
- Facilitates campus maintenance of buildings (including routine surveying of space)
- Provides a number of laboratory services including help with the installation of equipment requiring building services
- Coordinates Moves
- Maintains master room inventory
- Provides limited assistance with Event set up
- Oversees COOP, Emergency Planning, Safety
- Assists with Campus Facilities Master Planning
- Liaison between SOP and Campus AES, EHS, O&M Offices