Below is information that incoming students will find helpful as they begin to prepare for their first year at the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy.
IMPORTANT: All pre-pharmacy coursework must be completed with a C- or better and transcripts must be received in the Office of Student affairs prior to the start of classes, August 24, 2020.
Check back to this website periodically for updates.
- Apply for In-state residency through the Office of the Registrar
- Student Health: View required documents and insurance options for students Immunization Requirements
- Prepping for the P1 Fall Semester
- Unofficial Transcripts: PharmCAS will accept unofficial (student-issued) transcripts from applicants in the current 2019-2020 cycle who are unable to obtain official transcripts due to campus closures and delays in the registrar’s office. View the PharmCAS COVID page for more information.
- Financial Aid
- Tuition Information
- Housing and Residence Life Office
UMB Housing Options: On- and off-campus
- International Students
- Campus Life
- Student Organizations
Get familiar with the different organizations on campus
Get your books for the upcoming semester (see Fall Courses at the bottom of your Welcome Day letter)
- One Card
New students are required to submit a photo for their Student ID card
- SURFS (Student UseR Friendly System)
Update emergency contact information, view registration and financial aid package
- Student Accounts
Tuition payment, refund disbursement, health insurance
- Laptop Requirements
- Students with Disabilities
- University of Maryland, Baltimore
Campus Home Page