Tuition costs associated with this program have been provided below for visitors' convenience.

Tuition costs for the 2020-2021 academic year are as follows:

In-State Tuition (per credit hour) $748.00 ($4,488.00/six credits)
Out-of-State Tuition (per credit hour) $890.00 ($5,340.00/six credits)
Technology Fee (per credit hour) $10 ($60/six credits)
Student Fees (activities, government; per semester) $73
Off-Campus Student Services Fee (per credit hour) $25 ($150/six credits)
Matriculation Fee** $55
**The Matriculation Fee is a one-time fee that will be charged in the student's first semester.

Total tuition and fees for the entire MS degree (30 credits) are expected to be $23,910 for in-state students, and $28,170 for out-of-state students. Total tuition and fees for the entire certificate (12 credits) are expected to be $9,597 for in-state students, and $11,301 for out-of-state students.

For more information about the fee structure applied to the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy, please download this document.

Note that students enrolled in the MS in Regulatory Science and the Graduate Certificate in Regulatory Science programs are not charged "Supporting Facilities" or "Transportation" fees, but are charged a flat tuition rate fee for part-time students, as well as fees for student activities, student government, and technology.

Financial Aid:

The Regulatory Science Graduate program does not offer scholarships, assistantships, or grants for this program.

Students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents and are interested in receiving federal or state aid must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This form can be completed as early as October 1. Applicants are encouraged to complete the form before March 1. Graduate students enrolled as degree seeking with at least six (6) credit hours can be considered for the federal direct unsubsidized Stafford loan and the graduate PLUS loan.

When completing Section H in the FAFSA, indicate school code 002104-00 (University of Maryland, Baltimore) and select the housing code of 3 (off campus) or 1 (with parents).

Applicants who have completed the residency application and are deemed Maryland residents should also contact Maryland Higher Education Commission, Office of Student Financial Assistance for information on legislative scholarships.

Please contact the UMB Student Financial Assistance and Education (SFAE) office with questions or for additional financial aid information: