The Mass Spectrometry Center offers expertise and applications spanning a wide range of fields.
- Quantitative Analysis of Metal Ions in Biological Systems and Materials; Metallomics
- LC-MS/MS assay development
- Drug analysis and PK/PD
- GLP regulated bioanalysis for clinical studies
- Chemical compound identification and structure elucidation
- Biomarker identification and characterization
- Mass Spectrometry Imaging (MSI)
- Hydrogen Deuterium Exchange Mass Spectrometry (HDX)
- Fast Photochemical Oxidation of Proteins (FPOP)
- Bioinformatics and Cheminformatics
We continue to develop new opportunities to assist internal investigators, as well as external academic and industrial partners. Service and rate inquires should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note About Citations: Please acknowledge the Mass Spectrometry Center in publications or grant proposals as follows, "This work is supported in part by the University of Maryland Baltimore, School of Pharmacy Mass Spectrometry Center (SOP1841-IQB2014)."