Thank you for your interest in submitting an abstract to be presented at the US-Thai Consortium scheduled for May 28-30, 2014 at the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy.
The Organizing Committee of the US-Thai Consortium cordially invites all participants to present their work in poster format in the following areas:
- Clinical pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical sciences
- Pharmacy education
- Social and administrative pharmacy
Posters highlighting participants' schools and colleges are also welcomed.
Please make sure your abstract follows the requirements outlined below before submitting it to the Organizing Committee:
- All abstracts must be written in English employing Microsoft Word.
- The abstract title should be in Arial 16-point font, bold.
- Authors should be listed as first name, family name, credentials with semicolons separating authors in Arial 12-point font.
- Institutional affiliations should be given in Arial 12-point font.
- The abstract body must be no more than 400 words.
- The body of the abstract should be single-spaced in Arial 12-point font in a single paragraph.
- Do not use all capital letters.
- Organize the body into Background, Objective, Methods, Results, and Discussion.
- Authors of school-focused abstracts may chose suitable formatting.
The deadline to submit your abstract for the conference is March 31, 2014. Posters must be prepared for display on 3-foot (0.91440m) (H) by 4-foot (1.22m) (W) boards.
Submit An Abstract:
The deadline to submit abstracts has passed. We are no longer accepting submissions.