The following equipment instructions and guides are provided as a service to faculty, staff, students, and guests at the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy.
Classroom Login Information
Please follow the instructions provided to log in to a classroom computer at the School of Pharmacy.
These helpful tutorials provide instructions about using classroom sympodiums.
Please follow the instructions provided to add multiple calls on conference phones.
- Save a PowerPoint 2016 Presentation in 1366x768 Resolution for Digital Signage
- First Floor Signage Locations and Specifications
- Operating Instructions for Classroom Systems
- How to Change Your Desktop Resolution
- Lecture Hall User Guide
- Moving the Camera
- How To Use Classroom Microphones
- Video Wall Guide
- Procedures for VTC calls
- Sending Content in a VTC
- Guide Using Windows Mac Laptop with the Atrium Video Wall
- Procedures for Standard Lectures and Mediasite Recordings