We globally engage and lead education, pharmacy practice, scientific research, and pharmapreneurial initiatives to collaboratively and equitably improve the health of society.
The University of Maryland School of Pharmacy is internationally recognized for
- Empowering learners and graduating visionary leaders
- Pioneering social impact and business innovation through pharmapreneurship
- Listening to all voices to equitably enrich the lives of our internal and external communities
- Positively influencing the delivery of convenient and affordable health care
- Leveraging pharmaceutical expertise and relentlessly collaborating to solve scientific, clinical and social problems that matter to all citizens of the world
We embrace a culture that embodies the University’s core values:
- Respect and Integrity: We value each other and hold ourselves accountable for acting ethically and transparently using compassion and empathy.
- Well-Being and Sustainability: We care about the welfare of our people, planet, communities, and University.
- Equity and Justice: We embrace and are committed to diversity, and we value inclusive and just communities. We oppose racism and oppression in all its forms.
- Innovation and Discovery: We imagine and explore new and improved ways to accomplish our mission of education, research, clinical care, and service.