All participants must register to attend Leveraging Big Data II: What Does It Mean for Improving Product Development and Health Care, scheduled for Tuesday, February 11, 2014.
Thank you for your interest in Leveraging Big Data II: What Does It Mean for Improving Product Development and Health Care, presented by the University of Maryland Center of Excellence in Regulatory Science and Innovation and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), in collaboration with the National Pharmaceutical Council.
Cost to attend this event is determined by the participant's status:
- Faculty, Staff, and Students from the University of Maryland Baltimore and College Park Campuses: No Cost
- M-CERSI Industrial Consortia Members: No Cost
- Federal Government Employees: No Cost
- Employees of the National Pharmaceutical Council (Member Companies): No Cost
- Other Participants: $50.00
How to Register:
Thank you for your interest in this conference. Registration for this conference is now closed.