All participants must register to attend Leveraging Big Data II: What Does It Mean for Improving Product Development and Health Care, scheduled for Tuesday, February 11, 2014.
Thank you for your interest in Leveraging Big Data II: What Does It Mean for Improving Product Development and Health Care, presented by the University of Maryland Center of Excellence in Regulatory Science and Innovation and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), in collaboration with the National Pharmaceutical Council.
Cost to attend this event is determined by the participant's status:
- Faculty, Staff, and Students from the University of Maryland Baltimore and College Park Campuses: No Cost
- M-CERSI Industrial Consortia Members: No Cost
- Federal Government Employees: No Cost
- Employees of the National Pharmaceutical Council (Member Companies): No Cost
- Other Participants: $50.00
How to Register:
Please complete the online form below to register for this event. You must complete this form even if your registration does not require a payment.
NOTE: If you are registering by mail, please download and complete the bottom portion of this form. Make checks payable to the University of Maryland, Baltimore Foundation.
Registration is currently closed.
Copyright © 2014 University of Maryland School of Pharmacy