All participants must register to attend Pediatric Drug Development: Use of Exposure Matching and Exposure-Response for Extrapolation of Efficacy in Pediatric Product Development, scheduled for Thursday, January 22, 2015.
Thank you for your interest in Pediatric Drug Development: How Can Exposure Matching and Exposure-Response Be Utilized to Improve Pediatric Study Programs?, a workshop sponsored by the University of Maryland Center for Excellence in Regulatory Science and Innovation (M-CERSI) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Cost to attend this event is determined by the participant's status:
- Faculty, Staff, and Students from the University of Maryland Baltimore and College Park Campuses: No Cost
- M-CERSI Industrial Consortia Members: No Cost
- Federal Government Employees: No Cost
- Other Participants: $50.00
Remote access is available for this event free of charge. On the day of the conference, please:
- Visit https://collaboration.fda.gov/cersiconferences
- Enter as a "Guest"
- Type your full name and organization into space provided to enter the room
Audio and video will be broadcast through the web environment. If you experience technical difficulties on the day of the event, please contact Jill Zung at Jill.Zung@fda.hhs.gov.
How to Register:
Registration for this event is now closed.