Clinical initiatives within the Peter Lamy Center on Drug Therapy and Aging work to improve the delivery and quality of pharmaceutical care for older adults with multiple chronic conditions.
Explore the links below to learn more about clinical initiatives and resources housed within the Lamy Center.
Aging in Place:
- Dementia care
- Interprofessional care in geriatrics
- Medication therapy management for older adults
- Mental health and substance use disorders
Quality of Pharmaceutical Care:
- Medicare medication therapy management (MTM) quality metrics and the role of pharmacists
- High risk medication use across the continuum of care