Thank you for your interest in attending Advanced Methods in CER-PCOR: The 10-Step Framework as Our Advanced Methods Roadmap. Information about registering for this event is provided below.
Participants in the program can expect to achieve the following learning objectives:
- Clearly articulate the methods, findings, implications, and value of CER-PCOR.
- Describe current and emerging practices for engaging patients and stakeholders in CER-PCOR.
- Apply research methods to assess or design two or more CER-PCOR studies.
- Discuss the role of the patients and other stakeholders when identifying relevant outcomes.
- Utilize dissemination and implementation strategies for effective delivery and adoption of CER-PCOR findings.
Prerequisites to Attend:
Knowledge of the fundamentals of CER-PCOR is considered a prerequisite. Participants are expected to already have a background in CER-PCOR and/or participated in the 2015 CER-PCOR Summer Institute. Those who require pre-requisite training are strongly encouraged to enroll in Engaging in CER-PCOR: Beginner Series, our online series based on the 2015 CER-PCOR Summer Institute.
How to Register:
Individuals interested in attending Advanced Methods in CER-PCOR: The 10-Step Framework as Our Advanced Methods Roadmap can select the appropriate registration link below to enroll.
|SELECT YOUR REGISTRATION OPTION||Government, Academia,|
|Registration with Online Series*||$498||$1,248||$398||$398 (Early Bird Rate Remains In Effect)|
* This registration option covers costs for both the five-hour online training (Engaging in CER-PCOR: Beginner Series and the event scheduled for August 9-11, 2016.
Patient advocacy groups are encouraged to call (410) 706-0009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and scholarship options.
Other attendees can save $100 with early bird registration. Deadline for early bird registration is Friday, July 20.