The High Throughput Screening (HTS) Facility at the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy maintains state-of-the-art instrumentation to assist researchers in the field of drug discovery with assay design and validation.
The HTS Facility hosts state-of-the-art liquid handlers and multi-mode plate readers that can be integrated into screening systems for automation. The two plate readers employ high sensitivities for all common modalities including absorbance, fluorescence, time-resolved fluorescence, fluorescence polarization and luminescence. Liquid handling capabilities allow for volume transfers ranging from 0.1 µL to liters.
- Biomek FXp-514 dual multichannel span-8
- Biomek FXp-630 dual multichannel span-8
- Beckman Coulter Paradigm Detection Platform Multi-Plate Reader
- MD SpectraMax M5e Multimode Plate Reader
- BioTek Synergy H1
- Cytomat Microplate Hotels
- Thermo Cytomat 2C450-LIN ToS Incubator
- Thermo ALPS-3000 Plate Sealor