Open houses are a great opportunity to learn more about the admissions process, the curriculum, and talk to current students and faculty about the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy.
Attend an upcoming open house to learn more about a program of your interest. The following programs offer both virtual and on-campus open houses throughout the year.
School of Pharmacy Virtual Open House
School of Pharmacy virtual open houses provide prospective students with information about all of the academic programs offered at the School, including the Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program, doctoral degree programs, master's degree programs, and graduate certificates.
A School of Pharmacy virtual open house is currently scheduled for the following date. Please note that registration is required to attend this event.
- Thursday, Aug. 6, 2020
1 - 3 p.m. (Eastern Time)
Online Registration Available Here
Program-Specific Open Houses
Occasionally, individual academic programs will host open houses or information sessions tailored to prospective students interested in a specific program. For additional information about these events, please visit each program's website:
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- PhD in Pharmaceutical Health Science Research
- PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- MS in Medical Cannabis Science and Therapeutics
- MS in Pharmaceutical Health Services Research
- MS in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- MS in Pharmacometrics
- Master of Science and Graduate Certificate in Regulatory Science
- Online Master of Science and Graduate Certificates in Palliative Care