Attending an open house or virtual information session is a great opportunity to learn more about the many different academic programs offered at the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy.
These informative events often provide in-depth information about the admissions process, the curriculum, and offer attendees the chance to talk with current students and faculty about the School.
Program-Specific Open Houses
Each academic program hosts open houses or information sessions tailored to prospective students. For information about these events, please visit each program's website:
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- PhD and MS in Pharmaceutical Health Science Research (PHSR)
- PhD and MS in Pharmaceutical Sciences (PSC)
- PhD, MS, and Graduate Certificates in Palliative Care
- MS in Medical Cannabis Science and Therapeutics (MCST)
- MS in Pharmacometrics
- MS and Graduate Certificate in Regulatory Science