Preceptors who plan to showcase their practice sites during the Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experience (APPE) Rotation Site Fair at the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy must adhere to the exhibition requirements listed below.
PLEASE NOTE: While all preceptors for the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy are invited to attend the APPE Rotation Site Fair, only one site and/or location per chain pharmacy will be allowed to reserve a table at the event due to limited space availability.
APPE Fair Booth Requirements:
- All exhibits must be staffed during all APPE Fair hours by at least one (1) person.
Exhibit Space and Assignment:
- A maximum of one (1) table top display per site will be allowed. Organizations that have multiple programs located at the same site may promote those programs using one (1) table top display. All table space will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- The School of Pharmacy will provide each site with one (1) 6’ x 2’ table for the APPE Fair. Only table top exhibits will be allowed. The exhibit may not be a floor exhibit that is placed on top of the table. If your exhibit does not fit on a table top, it will be removed.
- Exhibitors are expected to arrive to the APPE Fair at least 30 minutes before start (5:45 p.m.) to set up exhibit.
- Exhibitors should not break down exhibit prior to the end of APPE Fair (8:00 p.m.), unless otherwise instructed by ELP staff.
- Electric service will not be provided.
- Programs will be allowed to distribute educational, novelty, or commercial giveaway items of nominal value to attendees. Computer demonstrations — limited to table top space — are permissible.