Join the School of Pharmacy's team of renowned faculty, staff, and students to help lead pharmacy education, scientific discovery, patient care, and community engagement across the state of Maryland and beyond.
Established in 1841, the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy is ranked as one of the top ten schools of pharmacy in the United States. We are a thriving center for professional and graduate education, pharmaceutical care, research, and community service. Our faculty create the future of pharmacy by pioneering new roles for pharmacists in advanced clinical practice and conducting cutting-edge research, while our contemporary curriculum, innovative educational experiences, and strategic professional relationships help to inspire excellence in our more than 800 students, residents, and postdoctoral fellows.
We are critical thinkers, lifelong learners, and leaders who are sought for our expertise.
The School of Pharmacy is seeking faculty candidates for tenured, tenure-track, and non-tenure track positions. Search Faculty Positions >>
The School of Pharmacy is seeking staff candidates for exempt, non-exempt, and contingent positions. Search Staff Positions >>
The Departments of Pharmaceutical Health Services Research (PHSR) and Pharmaceutical Sciences (PSC) are currently recruiting postdoctoral fellows to fill the following available positions:
Pharmaceutical Health Services Research:
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Health Policy and Health Economics Research
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Patient-Centered Outcomes Research (PCOR)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: Pharmacoepidemiology & Outcomes Research (PEPI)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Patient-Centered Outcomes Research
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Health Economics Outcomes Research
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Institute for Bioscience and Biotechnology Research
- Postdoctoral Fellows, Mass Spectrometry
Preceptors are full-time, part-time, or volunteer faculty or practitioners who serve as practitioner-educators for the School's Experiential Learning Program (ELP). Preceptors oversee students in introductory and advanced pharmacy practice experiences, which meet specific curricular outcomes. We are currently looking for individuals who enjoy teaching, desire to share their expertise, seek to give back to the profession, and serve as student metnors. For more information about how to become a preceptor, please visit this webpage.
To search all open positions at the University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB), visit the UMB Jobs page.