Pharmacotherapy Rounds are a series of ACPE-approved continuing education activities delivered by pharmacy residents and fellows covering evidence-based drug therapy and provision of innovative pharmacy services.
Complete the Pharmacotherapy Round Application form to submit your presentation for review and approval. The application form requires the following information:
- Speaker Name, Credentials, Title, Email Address, CV, and Disclosure Form
- Activity title, date(s), educational needs assessment, credit hours, learning objectives, active learning and assessment strategies, and keyword
- Program Director, Mentor, and Evaluator: name, email, and confirmation of approval/participation
- Mentor CV and Disclosure Form
Prior to completing this application:
- Your mentor must review and approve the activity title and learning objectives, in addition to completing a disclosure form and CV; and
- Your evaluator must agree to be an evaluator for this presentation
For questions regarding the roles of mentor or evaluator, please contact your program director.
Applications must be submitted at least 45 days prior to the presentation date.
For any questions regarding this application, please contact the Office of Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.