All participants must register to attend Addressing Inadequate Information on Important Health Factors in Pharmacoepidemiology Studies Relying on Healthcare Databases; Public Workshop scheduled for Monday, May 4, 2015.
Thank you for your interest in Addressing Inadequate Information on Important Health Factors in Pharmacoepidemiology Studies Relying on Healthcare Databases; Public Workshop, sponsored by the University of Maryland Center for Excellence in Regulatory Science and Innovation (M-CERSI) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Cost to attend this event is determined by the participant's status:
- Faculty, Staff, and Students from the University of Maryland Baltimore and College Park Campuses: No Cost
- M-CERSI Industrial Consortia Members: No Cost
- Federal Government Employees: No Cost
- Other Participants: $50.00
Remote access is available for this event free of charge. On the day of the conference, please:
- Visit https://collaboration.fda.gov/cersiconferences
- Enter as a "Guest"
- Type your full name and organization into space provided to enter the room