The Behavioral Health Resources and Technical Assistance (BHRT) Program provides the following resources to support those working in the field of substance abuse. These resources are for informational use only.
- Collaboration Community of Practice (December 2019)
- Back to Basics Training Series: A Public Health Approach to Substance Use Prevention (September 2021)
- Peer Sharing Call – FY’ 21 Implementation Successes, Challenges, Lessons Learned (June 2021)
- Peer Sharing Call – Prevention in Virtual Settings (August 2020)
- Peer Sharing Call – Responding to Prevention Needs in Today’s Environment (June 2020)
- BHRT Community of Practice Call – Evaluation (April 2020)
- Back to Basics Trainings Series: Assessment Review
- Back to Basics Training: Health Communication Campaigns
- Back to Basics Training: Evaluation
Broader Approach to Substance Use
- BHRT provides technical assistance to guide communities across Maryland in addressing substance use prevention issues. Learn more.
Note: BHRT can provide example focus group, survey, and key informant interview question guides upon request to grantees working on the OMPP, and SABG projects.