Residency and fellowship programs work with trainees to address their individual needs and interests.
At the University of Maryland, our preceptors use a wide range of methods and a number of different settings to enhance our residents and fellows' clinical, research, and teaching skills. We currently offer numerous residency and fellowship opportunities. The application deadline for most programs is January 1. Please see the individual program page for more information.
Our residency programs are accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists.
For more information about each program, including the application process, please click on the individual program link below.
Post-Graduate Year 1 Programs
- PGY-1 Community Pharmacy (Safeway Pharmacy)
- PGY-1 Pharmacy (University of Maryland Medical Center)
- PGY-1 Pharmacy (Baltimore Washington Medical Center)
Two-Year Program (PGY1/PGY2)
Post-Graduate Year 2 Programs
- Ambulatory Care
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine
- Geriatric Pharmacy
- Health System and Practice Administration
- Infectious Diseases
- Oncology Pharmacy
- Pain and Palliative Care
- Pediatric Pharmacy
- Psychiatric Pharmacy
- Solid Organ Transplant
- Clinical Toxicology Fellowship
- Ellen H. Yankellow Health Outcomes Fellowship
- Peter Lamy Center on Drug Therapy and Aging Geriatric Pharmacotherapy Fellowship
This residency site agrees that no person at this site will solicit, accept, or use any ranking-related information from any residency applicant.